We value your privacy and take every step to ensure that your information remains confidential. The statement below is a summary of the policies employed by Amplifi Creative.
- Amplifi Creative does not collect private or personal information from this web site, except where you willingly provide it. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence. We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission.
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. We do not use this cookie to collect information about the user.
- As with all information, Amplifi Creative will never rent or sell your personal information.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, unless it is processed through a Secure Credit Card System. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Amplifi Creative cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us via email or customer response form. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- While every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Amplifi Creative may at any time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information.
- Amplifi Creative makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. In no event will Amplifi Creative be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org